Monday, October 20, 2008

Jennifer and Fi: 160 questions

1|

"A gathering of ideas, rants, reflections leading up to the big day" is how Jennifer describes her She Weds blog. In a recent Pre Marriage Counseling post Jennifer writes about how she and her Fi (fiance) took the PREPARE/ENRICH readiness inventory.

"160 questions about finances, sexual issues, spirituality, family planning, our families, feelings, how we fight, how we make up...".

Jennifer, who is based in Arizona, USA, writes:

One thing I observed while taking the test is that how far Fi and I have come. There were a few 'division of labor' questions regarding household chores and future parenting. Fi and I have been together for over 5 years and have lived together for 4. So we have already divided our labor.

Fi does the kitchen, I clean the bathroom and vacuum and together we keep clutter down and do laundry. We split cooking evenly throughout the week. I coach on Tuesdays and have track on Wednesdays- he makes dinner. When Fi is in school, I pull a heavier load because his educational pursuits are important to me.

You can read Jennifer's thoughts on taking the PREPARE/ENRICH inventory in full here.

No comments: